Preorder now! Portgas D. Ace S.O.C!

It's no secret now, I am very slowly on the blog because of the new version preparation, I will post later about it, but until that moment, I'm here to tell you about the preorders of September, an expensive and pricey Portgas D. Ace - P.O.P S.O.C!

Yes, it's expensive comparing to all the previous releases, over ¥13.000 for a sitting lazy badass is really too much, unless you are a follower of the Ace! The figure will be release in February 2018, so I guess you have enough time to gather the budget! The preorders are open at several websites, but I made a little selection for you:




Omocha House: ¥16.616 seriously ?


There is also Crunchyroll, but since they can't deliver worldwide, I will just place them here is small text. Here is all for this month, see you soon for the releases of the month reviews!